The Nashville Home Show attracts qualified homeowners from Nashville and the surrounding areas. During the course of 3 days, you will generate hundreds of leads resulting in sales for the next six to twelve months. Take the guesswork out of where your advertising dollars should be spent... plan now to participate in this Show!
• Meet qualified homeowners ready to invest money in their homes
• Utilize a marketing medium that puts you face-to-face with your customers -
print, radio and television advertising does not offer you this opportunity
• Be part of an ideal sales environment where consumers can see, touch and
BUY your product or service
• Experience tremendous exposure that results in follow-up sales throughout the
FACE-TO-FACE SELLING CREATES TRUST
Our events provide an opportunity to share your product and/or service with consumers on an individual, face-to-face basis. This puts you in the driver’s seat! You can tailor your selling points to the needs and wants of each consumer… one at a time. No other marketing vehicle affords this unique and powerful approach. How much more perfect can it get? Grow your business! Get a Booth Quote today!
Top 10 Reasons to Exhibit in Consumer Shows
- Shows are immediate and compelling. You can't change the channel or turn the page.
- Consumers are ready to buy.
- The audience is pre-qualified. They paid to gain entry.
- Shows produce far fewer tire-kickers or unqualified buyers than any other form of advertising. If they are at a show, they want to purchase.
- Accomplish a multitude of objectives: make immediate sales, gather quality leads, build brand awareness; sample products, set appointments, and more!
- Shows are ideal for test marketing or launching new products. You get to view reactions then and there.
- Shows are excellent at helping you stand out from your competition.
- Shows are very cost-effective. It is the show that makes a massive investment in marketing.
- Shows are the only form of face-to-face marketing.
- Consumers can touch, see, hear, taste, feel and smell the products. It is the only form of marketing that engages all senses.
Watch a sample of the exciting marketplace buyers experience at home shows produced by Marketplace Events.